CLAIM TO FAME: A bundle of acne-fighting products to help you get those breakouts under control
FAST FACTS: This set pumps natural ingredients deep into your skin to help stop acne-causing bacteria and prevent the formation of pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads. Includes:
- Aloe Herb Face Wash (100ml): An aloe vera-based cleanser to help balance your skin’s pH levels
- Witch Hazel Rosy Toner (100ml): Tones, softens, and hydrates skin as it helps enhance the absorption of all serums and oils
- Vitamin C Serum (30ml): Wildleaf’s bestselling product enriched with vitamin C and niacinamide for brighter, refined, and more even skin tone
- Healing Clay Mask (100g): 100% pure Bentonite clay rich in minerals, silica, and magnesium
- Super Spot Treatment (10ml): A fast-acting spot treatment that neutralizes the bacteria that causes acne at the source
PERFECT FOR: Oily, sensitive skin
WHAT YOU GET: (1) The Anti-Acne Care Set containing the ff:
(1) Aloe Herb Face Wash, 100ml
(1) Alcohol-Free Toning Mist, 100ml
(1) Vitamin C Serum, 30ml
(1) Healing Clay Mask, 100g
(1) Super Spot Treatment, 10ml
Daily cleansing and acne treatment routine:
Step 1: Gently wash face and neck with the Aloe Herb Face Wash.
Step 2: Lightly mist face and neck with the Witch Hazel Rosy Toner to tone skin and prepare it for the Vitamin C Serum.
Step 3: Generously apply Vitamin C Serum onto face and neck.
Step 4 : Dab the spot treatment oil directly onto pimples.
For best results, use in the morning and evening.
Directions for mask:
- Mix the clay powder and apple cider vinegar until you reach a chunky to lumpy consistency. If you have sensitive skin, you may substitute water for apple cider vinegar. You may add a drop of spot treatment oil as well.
- Apply the healing clay gently onto your face using your fingers or cosmetic sponge. Leave the clay mask on for about 20 to 30 minutes. You will feel a tingly, pulsating sensation on your skin; this is the clay paste at work, making your skin contract while it absorbs the toxins.
- Rinse off the mask with warm water. Use two to three times a week. (*Do not use a metal spoon or metal bowl. Always use a glass or plastic bowl, and a plastic or wooden spoon.)
- If you have sensitive skin, it’s highly recommended to do a patch test first. Never put Vitamin C Serum on open wounds (ex: popped pimples.)
A health-conscious beauty brand, Wildleaf aims to deliver exceptional premium products that nourish both the body and the mind. Since the skin absorbs not only nutrients but also toxins, Wildleaf ensures that their skincare is free from harmful chemicals and GMOs, while utilizing only the highest quality natural and organic ingredients available. Their promise includes offerings that are safe for children, cruelty-free, and made in the USA. Give your skin the care it deserves with Wildleaf.
View all from this brand