CLAIM TO FAME: A sampler set to keep skin hydrated, protected, and balanced while reducing inflammation
FAST FACTS: This complete skincare routine balances the skin’s pH and promotes healthy cell renewal by reversing damaging environmental effects. Includes:
- Aloe Herb Face Wash (100ml): An aloe vera-based cleanser to help balance your skin’s pH levels
- Witch Hazel Rosy Toner (100ml): An alcohol-free refreshing and hydrating toner that preps skin to better absorb the next treatment
- Vitamin C Serum (30ml): Wildleaf’s bestselling product enriched with vitamin C and niacinamide for brighter, refined, and more even skin tone
- Herbal Facial Oil (30ml): A luxurious herb-infused formula that hydrates for a soft and dewy look
PERFECT FOR: Revealing glowing, dewy skin
WHAT YOU GET: (1) The Hydration Care Set containing the following:
(1) Aloe Herb Face Wash, 100ml
(1) Alcohol-Free Toning Mist, 100ml
(1) Vitamin C Serum, 30ml
(1) Herbal Facial Oil, 30ml
Step 1: Gently wash face and neck with the Aloe Herb Face Wash.
Step 2: Lightly mist face and neck with the Witch Hazel Rosy Toner to tone skin and prepare it for the Vitamin C Serum.
Step 3: Generously apply Vitamin C Serum onto face and neck.
Step 4: Pump one to two pumps of the Herbal Facial Oil into palm. Dab onto nose, chin, cheeks, and forehead. Blend with gentle strokes.
For best results, use in the morning and evening. If you have sensitive skin, it’s highly recommended to do a patch test first. Never put Vitamin C Serum on open wounds (i.e., popped pimples).
A health-conscious beauty brand, Wildleaf aims to deliver exceptional premium products that nourish both the body and the mind. Since the skin absorbs not only nutrients but also toxins, Wildleaf ensures that their skincare is free from harmful chemicals and GMOs, while utilizing only the highest quality natural and organic ingredients available. Their promise includes offerings that are safe for children, cruelty-free, and made in the USA. Give your skin the care it deserves with Wildleaf.
View all from this brand