CLAIM TO FAME: An organic ancient grain that makes a great substitute for rice
FAST FACTS: An excellent source of protein and fiber; can be used in soups, stews, and casseroles; has a mild, delicate flavor that’s slightly nutty
PERFECT FOR: A burst of flavor and nutrition in any dish
WHAT YOU GET: (1) Certified Organic Whole Grain Quinoa
NET WEIGHT: 454g
INGREDIENTS: Organic Whole Grain Quinoa
For 1 cup of quinoa you will need 2 cups of water or stock.
1. Place quinoa in a mesh strainer and rinse under cold water.
2. Place water or stock into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
3. Add quinoa and turn heat on low.
4. Cover the pot and allow for the quinoa to cook for a minimum of 15 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed.
5. When quinoa is ready, remove from saucepan and fluff with fork.
6. Serve and enjoy!
Living Now Foods
Living Now is more than just a brand of great-tasting gluten-free foods—it’s a way of life for anyone with food sensitivities. This premium line was developed to provide wholesome, healthy foods bursting with flavor.
Living Now is produced in a dedicated allergy-friendly facility. Its products are non-GMO with no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. With Living Now, eating is safe, fun, and satisfying!
View all from this brand