CLAIM TO FAME: A pair of soft premium contact lens made in Korea
FAST FACTS: Features a base curve of 8.6; 14.2 in diameter; for these nearsighted diopters -0.00; available in gray and hazel
PERFECT FOR: An eye-catching look
WHAT YOU GET: (1) Ivy Premium Contact Lens
RAW MATERIALS: 2-Hydroxyethyl Methacrylate, N-Vinyl-2-Pyrrolidone, Ethylene Glycol Dimethacrylate, Glycerol Methacrylate, A’-Azobisisobutyronitrile
COLORANT: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides (Red), (Phthalocyaninato (2-)) Copper, D & Amp; 10, C.I Pigment Violet 23
Preparation before use:
(1) Strictly observe instructions from the user’s manual or a doctor before wearing.
(2) Be sure to thoroughly clean your hands before removing or wearing the lens.
How to wear the lens:
(1) Clean and rinse the lens thoroughly with normal saline solution.
(2) Place the lens on the index finger of the right hand, press gently down the lower eyelid with the middle fingertip, and press gently up the upper eyelid with the index finger of the other hand so that enlarge the eyes.
(3) Look closely at the mirror, slowly make it approach the cornea and gently paste over it. Do not close both eyes at this moment.
(4) If the lens is correctly attached to the cornea, slowly remove the fingers that pressed the eyelids gently.
How to remove the lens:
(1) Look closely at the mirror and check the position of the lens.
(2) Open the upper eyelid upward with the fingers of the left hand, and the lower eyelid downward with the middle finger of the right hand, and then, gently hold the lower part of the lens with the thumb and index finger of the right hand.
How to keep and manage after use:
(1) Place the lens on the palm of your hand, drop 2 ~ 3 drops of the lens cleaning liquid, and gently rub the lens with the other hand fingertip.
(2) After cleansing, rinse the lens thoroughly with normal saline solution. Then, put saline solution or preservative liquid into the lens storage case and keep the right and left lenses unchanged.
(1) Heat sterilization is done by filling the lens case with saline solution and putting each lens into the case and then boiling at 85 ~ 100 _ for about 15 ~ 20 minutes.
(2) Chemical sterilization is done by filling the lens case with sterilization preservative solution instead of saline solution and putting the lens in the lens case for the time prescribed by the manufacturer.
NOTES ON USE:
(1) Avoid wearing lens with allergic symptoms, general disease, dry eyes, eye diseases, and for unsanitary special workers and people with good reason.
(2) Check the general and eye diseases from the ophthalmology doctor and follow the instructions of the doctor. When you wear it, clean your hands and follow the instruction manual. If you feel any pain or swelling or foreign body sensation during wearing, you should immediately stop wearing and seek specialists and receive regular inspections.
(3) Cleanse the lens before use and after the use, disinfect and remove the protein more than once a week. And use the professional company’s product which is suitable for the material, and never use tap water or other improper care products.
(4) When storing contact lenses for a short period, store them in physiological saline solution or special preservative solution of a professional company. When storing for longer period, store after finishing removing the proteins, and heat or chemically sterilizing so that protect the lens from contamination.
(5) If the len’s surface gets dry and the visual acuity becomes unstable, by supplementing tears with saline solution or artificial tears and blinking eyes, you can get normal vision back. If eyes are tired due to overwork, lack of sleep, or reading for a long time, stop wearing lens and take a rest.
(6) If you damage the lens with your fingernail or apply a strong force to the lens, it may be damaged or deformed. So be very gentle when you handle it. Also, be careful when putting the lens in the lens case, and keep the lens case always clean.
(7) Avoid contact with the lens and soap, shampoo, spray, nicotine, cosmetics, etc. Make-up should be done after wearing the lens. Do not wear an inverted lens. Do not allow alien substances to enter your eyes. Do not put eye drops while wearing the lens.
(8) Every day, before wearing the lens, check whether the lens is abnormal. Wearing time varies according to the individual, so please follow the prescription of the specialist. When you go to bed, you must remove the lens. When you are swimming, especially in sports, consult your doctor before using it.
Snow Eyes is a rising Korean contact lens store in the Philippines. They offer high-quality, branded products to Filipinas and have a large range of designs. Their on-trend contact lenses often lead the trend and is manufactured using a special method (E.O Method). Discover Snow Eyes, now in BeautyMNL.
View all from this brand