Droopy curls begone! Keep those fine curls shapely and resilient with Bumble and Bumble’s Curl Conscious Defining Crème, a must for anyone with naturally (or chemically) curly hair. It’s a miracle product that keeps hair soft, shiny and frizz-free, even in the 90-plus degree heat! You can even stay out on a windy day and your hair will still look amazing! Trust us: nothing else comes close. Perfect for a soft and touchable curly do!
- Key Ingredients:
- Transglutaminase : forms curl-enhancing bonds
- Moisture Complex : barrier-forming, moisturizing, promotes absorption of water. Includes: Glycerin (moisturizing & water retention); Panthenol/Pro-Vitamin B5 (sheen & manageability), Trehalose (frizz & flyaway reduction); Sodium Hyaluranate (hydrates, helps to regulate humidity & improves elasticity), Polyquaternium-51 (helps to define curls, prevents frizz & enhances lustre)
- Beeswax: conditioning & fullness)
- Polyquaternium-7: moisture, curl and shine enhancing, helps to prevent frizz
- Squalane: helps improve elasticity
Apply a dime-sized amount to damp hair from the nape forward, roots to ends. Heat-style or air-dry.
Bumble and Bumble
This quirky brand started as a salon in New York. Its founder, Michael Gordon, grew frustrated over the mediocre hair products available and so launched the Bumble and Bumble product line in 1990. Since then, Bumble and Bumble has become a global trendsetter (lingerie-inspired headband, anyone?) and its products have earned industry-wide accolades and the world’s attention (yes, even Wall St. Journal). To this day, Bumble and Bumble’s dedication to the craft of hairdressing is evident in its extraordinary products coveted by hairdressers, celebrities and beauty junkies worldwide.
View all from this brand